Bath with soap is not recommended in the winter. Because the soap is generally alkaline, it has a very strong ability to control the oil and pollution. And the winter temperature is relatively low, the body oil and sweat secretion are relatively less. At this time, using soap bath will more damage the balance of skin oil, which will accelerate the loss of skin moisture loss, so it is not recommended to use.
Bath liquid or soap?
Bath liquid and soap bath, both cleaning effect is similar. But the winter climate is dry, the temperature is low, the human body sweats less, the body is also relatively clean, take a bath with shower liquid to retain the skin oil secretion, help to avoid dry skin peeling. And soap goes to oil ability is stronger, can aggravate the dry skin after washing, especially the person that takes a bath every day, should avoid using soap to clean more. It is best to rinse it with clean water. On the other hand, the frequency of bathing in winter is low, and the residual fragrance after the shower gel wash is more lasting, which helps to maintain the body fragrance for a certain period of time.
Is it good for bathing every day in winter?
Daily bathing is not recommended in the winter. Because the temperature is low in winter, the skin oil secretion is less, and the air is relatively dry, so the skin is also in a dry and water shortage state. At this time, if too frequent bath will wash off the oil on the skin, and also easy to cause damage to the skin cuticle, which is not conducive to skin health, but also increase the skin sensitivity, itching and tight situation. For people with dry skin, it is recommended to take a bath every 2-3 days in winter.
How many minutes are the right bath time in the winter?
For about 10-15 minutes. Bathing time in winter should not be too long. Because a long bath will also aggravate the skin irritation, which is also easy to aggravate the dry skin water shortage. In addition, a long bath will also accelerate the body surface blood circulation leading to brain hypoxia, prone to dizziness. Therefore, when taking a bath must control the time, generally 10-15 minutes is appropriate.
Can you use cold water for bathing in winter?
If the physical quality is better, usually also have the habit of taking a cold bath, the winter can also be appropriate to take a cold bath. This can promote the activity of blood vessels, reduce the incidence of cardiovascular disease, while also enhancing endurance, and thus improving cold resistance. But if the constitution is not very good, the immunity is relatively weak, the winter should not use cold water to take a bath, otherwise it is easy to lead to cold.
How does the skin itch after taking a bath in winter do?
- Try not to use or use less soap when taking a bath, so as to avoid the lack of sebum and affect the normal moisturizing function of the skin.
- It is best to reduce the number of baths, with once a week is appropriate. Bath water water temperature is not too high, to the body does not feel cold is appropriate.
- After taking a bath, wipe some compound glycerin antiitching agent, vitamin E milk, silicon cream, vaseline and other moisturizers and moisturizers to protect the skin.
- Avoid scratching the skin. Scratch can thicken the skin, become moss, bleed and scab, aggravate the destruction of the skin barrier function, and cause the aggravation of the disease and secondary infection.
- Drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables, replenish water, but also to the right amount of milk and meat, to maintain a balanced nutrition.
- You can also put a basin of water in the room, or use an air humidifier, to increase the indoor humidity.
Hope you can browse the beauty products on Yeamon's website. If you want to read some blog posts, look through articles already posted. In order to facilitate consumers to buy, we have opened a multi-channel purchase. You can buy it not only on the official website, but also on Amazon. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below or contact the staff. We are very happy to answer your questions.