Massage the head is a very good way of health care, but also a cure to strengthen the body.
Massage combs will work better with:
- Poor blood circulation in the sedentary office leads to shoulder and waist pain;
- Users of electromagnetic radiation products for a long time;
- Habitual long-dandruff people;
- Hair quality withered, dry without nutrition, knotted;
- Those with fast work pace, tension and great mental pressure;
- People with decreased immunity and weak energy.
Two Detachable Comb Accessories
- There are two detachable comb accessories in the package. You can change them easily.
- Press the button on the top of device, you can put the comb accessory off to clean it.
- Put the comb accessory off, this device can be also used to massage neck, shoulder, arms or legs.
- After long time working, perhaps you would have neck ache, just with this device massage neck for a while. Neck ache feelings would be gone.
How to use the massage comb:
- Fully comb: consider every part of the scalp. Comb teeth must act on the scalp, each part has to be combed repeatedly.
- 2.The strength should be moderate: the force can not be too easy and too heavy, light can not play the role of massage, heavy will scratch the scalp. With medium strength, with the scalp to produce micro-heat feeling is appropriate. If dry hair, comb can be hard; if oily hair, then light force, otherwise it will stimulate the sebaceous glands to increase secretion.
- Comb from hair root to hair tip: along the direction of the hair growth, respectively from the top of the head and both sides, from the forehead hairline to the back of the neck, each part repeated several times, feel comfortable.
The Benefits of a Scalp Massage
- Increased Circulation to Scalp
Scalp massage helps improve circulation of blood to the scalp and face, according to the Hair Style Salon website. If oil is used for the scalp massage, it can also help get rid of dandruff. The use of oil on the scalp can also help prevent new dandruff from occurring.
- Feeling of Well-Being
Scalp massage feels great and can help you feel more relaxed and content. If the face is included in the scalp massage, as is often the case, it can also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, because the face is less pinched when relaxed.
- Better Sleep
Those who suffer from insomnia can find relief from having a scalp massage, according to the How to Massage website. Many people sleep better when they have regular massage, with improvement in both falling asleep and staying asleep. Conversely, scalp massage can also help those with fatigue feel more energized.